Skip to main content
Skip to main content.

Criminal & Juvenile e-filing

Criminal and Juvenile Cases Only

Electronically File Court Documents with Odyssey eFileCA

Our Juvenile and Criminal Divisions are now accepting electronic filings. At this time, Motions to Set Aside Bail Forfeiture cannot be filed via this service.

Effective Monday, July 1, 2019: The Superior Court of Alameda County will implement new electronic filing fees for non-exempt filers in Criminal and Juvenile cases.

View the  press release.

Use of the site requires registration.

Odyssey eFileCA

Registration Process

  • Step 1

    On the eFile CA homepage, select the "Register" button.

  • Step 2

    Register as Firm Account or Individual Account

  • Ready to File

    On the efile CA homepage, select the “Sign In” button.

    Odyssey eFileCA

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.