- Family Treatment Court (San Leandro - Juvenile Justice Center) - Every other Friday
- Misdemeanor Drug Court (Oakland - Wiley W. Manuel Courthouse) - Every 1st & 3rd Monday
- Felony Drug Court (Dublin - East County Hall of Justice) - Every 2nd & 4th Monday
- Veterans Treatment Court (Oakland - Wiley W. Manuel Courthouse) - Every 2nd & 4th Friday
- Reentry Court (Oakland - Wiley W. Manuel Courthouse) - Every 1st & 3rd Tuesday
To operate data-driven and trauma-informed court programs, participate in inter-organizational collaboration, and provide effective case management for justice-involved people with treatment needs thereby reducing recidivism, addressing disparities, and fostering connections in our community.
To exist in an equitable justice system that promotes community wellness and eliminates harm.
Treating others with respect
Effort, dedication, and continuous learning
Relationships based on trust
Data-driven decision making