Criminal Record Requests
- Electronically submit a request for criminal records for one or multiple defendants.
- Request copies from a list of documents or enter the name of a different document.
- Receive confirmation by email that the Criminal Division received the request.
- Receive an itemized bill by email if the record is available, or receive notification that the record is unavailable if the court cannot locate the record.
- Web payment available for monthly billing subscribers and customers with registered accounts.
To access the system, you must provide the first and last name of the defendant and one of the following:
- the docket/case number, or
- the defendant's date of birth and date of arrest, or
- the defendant's date of birth and date of conviction.
To access all available features, you must first create an account.
For additional details including information about fees, payment, and how to create an account, visit the Court's Public Records Web Portal for Criminal Record Requests.