- Supervision Officers: Please complete your agency's internal referral packet and submit it to your agency's reentry court representative so the client can be added to the next reentry court calendar.
- People who have violated (or are at-risk to violate) their parole or PRCS supervision due to addiction and co-occurring issues
- Will have at least nine-months left on supervision
- "Lifers," GPS gang unit, and people in the sex offender unit are excluded by parole department
- Twelve-month program
- Participants will attend court sessions, test for drug/alcohol use, complete a treatment program, and mental health plan.
- In-custody time waived
- Early release from probation or parole
- Financial help including auto, rent, DUI school, etc.
- Temporary free sober housing, housing case management services
- Employment case management services
- Gift cards every court session and other incentives
- Transportation vouchers