DomainWeb & Portals
We have multiple ways to look up court cases, find your court date, e-file your documents, and pay your ticket/fine, depending on the type of case.
The Superior Court of California, County of Alameda, provides the public with online access to civil case records (documents and information) through DomainWeb.
DomainWeb provides information about Probate and Family Law cases, but does not include information about General Civil, Criminal, Juvenile, or Traffic cases. For criminal case records, visit the Criminal Record Request Portal.
In addition to providing access to images of documents for many types of cases (which can be viewed and printed for a fee), DomainWeb offers the following services:
- Name Search: Search by name and receive a list of case numbers and filing dates matching the party name entered, if the information is available. The register of actions will be displayed when a case number is selected.
- Calendar Search: Search by date and court location to see calendars for departments at the selected location.
- Case Number Search: Search a case number to read about the parties to a case, read the Register of Actions and the minutes, view dates for future hearings, and view and/or print images of case documents.
- Public Reports (Filings): Search for links to all non-confidential cases filed on any given day, by location and case type. You can view (not print) the initial case creation petition (filing) for free for the first 5 days from the date of the filing.
- Preview half-pages for free.
- Use credits to purchase both documents and name searches, with a "Pay as You Go" option.
Notice: The Court launched a new civil case management system on October 12, 2021. All civil and civil appeal case records are now available in the eCourt Public Portal.
Alameda Superior Court - Criminal Online Records Search
Use this portal for:
Search Hearings: Search for court hearings for a specified date range.
Smart Search : Search for court records.
Public access to the Odyssey Portal does not require registration.
eFileCA: E-Filing (Criminal and Juvenile cases only)
File court documents anytime, anywhere with Odyssey eFileCA.
Odyssey® eFileCA allows users to easily open court cases and e-file documents to a number of California courts anytime and from anywhere — 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. E-filing court documents significantly streamlines the case filing process and provides benefits to both the filer and the court.
Look up or Pay your traffic ticket
Using this app, you can:
- Forfeit Bail or Pay Fine/Fees
- Pay Traffic School Fees (bail amounts plus enrollment fee)
- Pay and Forfeit Bail in Installments
- Pay Fine in Installments
- Pay Traffic School Fees in Installments
- Extend Due Date
- Citation Due Date
- Fine Due Date
- Traffic School Completion Due Date
- Confirm Court’s receipt of Traffic School Certificate of completion
- Look up your ticket
- View/print your courtesy notice