Volunteer Information Officers
Volunteer Information Officers serve an important role in improving public access to the Court. The Court currently has volunteer information centers at five court locations:
- René C. Davidson Courthouse, Oakland
- Wiley W. Manuel Courthouse, Oakland
- Hayward Hall of Justice, Hayward
- Fremont Hall of Justice, Fremont
- East County Hall of Justice, Dublin
If you are interested in volunteering at any court site, please contact the Court Volunteer Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (510) 647-4421. All volunteers are provided with an orientation program as well as strong support from the court staff.