General Info
Text resize: Decrease font site Increase font site

Request for Judicial Administrative Records

NOTICE: To request information about a case, please see the Court Records section of this website.  Adjudicative records (case records, writings used in court proceedings) are not subject to the disclosure rules described below.

PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING RECORDS SUBJECT TO RULE 10.500 OF THE CALIFORNIA RULES OF COURT:  Requests for access to judicial administrative records maintained by the Superior Court of California, County of Alameda that are subject to the provisions of rule 10.500 should be directed in writing to the Court Executive Office as follows:

Superior Court of California, County of Alameda
Attention: Chad Finke, General Counsel
1225 Fallon Street, Room 209
Oakland, California 94612

Subject to reasonable accommodation for individuals with special needs, requests to inspect or copy the court’s administrative records must be made in writing by mail or delivery.  The court does not accept requests submitted via email or facsimile.

The written request must identify the requestor and provide a mailing address to which the requested records may be sent.  A telephone number should be provided to facilitate questions and to provide assistance in making a focused and effective request that reasonably describes an identifiable administrative record. 

The Court Executive Officer’s office hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday with the exception of judicial holidays.

NOTE: Records requested may be subject to payment of a fee as provided under California Rules of Court, rule 10.500(e)(4).

Back To Top Print This Page