Criminal Court

Back to Criminal Court
Text resize: Decrease font site Increase font site

In Custodies

Information regarding the custody status of someone who has been arrested may be obtained by calling the local arresting agency.
For more information, please visit the Alameda County Sheriff's Website for information regarding Santa Rita Jail and to access the Inmate Locator.
Back To Top Print This Page