Text resize: Decrease font site Increase font site

How to Appeal Your Parking Ticket:

If you wish to appeal the administrative hearing decision made on your parking violation by the ticketing entity (city, county, and so forth), you have 30 days from the date of mailing of the decision to file an Appeal with the Superior Court.  Please follow the instructions provided to you by the ticketing entity.  If you choose to appeal their decision, you must file your Appeal in the civil division of the Superior Court located at either the Rene C. Davidson Courthouse, 1225 Fallon Street, Oakland, or at the Hayward Hall of Justice, 24405 Amador Street, Hayward.  There is a $25 fee for filing your Appeal. 
Back To Top Print This Page