Text resize: Decrease font site Increase font site

How can I extend my due date?

The due date shown on your courtesy notice may be extended only once. This one time extension of 30 days may be requested online, at the Courthouse traffic counter, by mail, or by telephone.  Please have your docket number or citation number ready.

Extensions for more than 30 days require a court appearance.
Back To Top Print This Page