Important Information Regarding Direct Fax Filing
- Documents may be faxed to the Court 24 hours a day.
- Documents received by 4:00 p.m. on a court day are file-stamped with the court day they are received. Documents received after 4:00 p.m. will be file-stamped the next court day.
- The Judicial Council Facsimile Transmission Cover sheet (JC form MC-005) is required as the first page of each case filing. A separate Judicial Council Facsimile Transmission Cover sheet is required for each case when submitting documents for multiple cases.
- If a document is rejected for filing, the entire document must be re-submitted, including the Judicial Council Facsimile Transmission Cover sheet.
- If you want a file-stamped copy of a document that you have filed by fax, you can see the document on the Court's website - DomainWeb - if allowed by law. If not, the Court will send you a return fax with a stamped copy of the first page of the document.
Fax Filing Numbers
Please select one of the following fax numbers:
- (510) 267-1544
- (510) 267-1545
- (510) 267-1546
- (510) 267-1547