Online Services
Text resize: Decrease font site Increase font site

E-Filing (Criminal and Juvenile cases only)

Electronically File Court Documents with Odyssey eFileCA

PRESS RELEASEThe Superior Court of Alameda County will implement new electronic filing fees for non-exempt filers in Criminal and Juvenile cases beginning Monday, July 1, 2019.

Our Juvenile and Criminal Divisions are now accepting electronic filings.
*** At this time, Motions to Set Aside Bail Forfeiture cannot be filed via this service. 
Use of the site requires registration at
Step 1.  Once you arrive on the eFile CA homepage, select the Get Start  link
Step 2.  Select the eFileCA  to begin the registration process.  

Step 3.  
In the Actions section, select Register or review the FAQ’s link for step by step instructions


Back To Top Print This Page